Sunday, November 10, 2013

GO ANIMATE!

GOANIMATE is a cloud-based platform for users to create and distribute animated videos. It allows users to develop narrative video with two characters speak in the dialogue. At first, I thought it was too complex to create a video dialogue, however, after I made one, I was surprised that the video is so user friendly!
I want to use the tool in my future teaching because students would definitely interest in the video. I would like to make the dialogue in accordance with  the topics we work on, and display to students first. After they watch the video, I would like to invite students to have a role-play to imitate the scene. I would also want to assign students to make one and post online, sharing with others. If someone is interested  in their video, they might comment it. Through the whole process, students not only learn the dialogue, enhance their comprehension of the scene, but also get thoughts from others, which would make them motivate in learning a language.
  On the street by xiaoleiw on GoAnimate

1 comment: