Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Twitterchat


This actually is my first time to get involved in twitter chat , and it seems I was confused about this feature at first, however, when I search for hashtag, I find that there are so many people discuss some topic on it. Moreover, if you have questions about your field, you can put forward it on twitter and hashtag it, people with the same hashtag can help you out. 

Twitterchat embraces such great feature that we can share thoughts on this stage, and it's free! Social network makes the world smaller and shorten the distance between people by connect each other. For me, this would be great for professional development, because I can read others' tweets, learn from their experience and also post my questions waiting for someone to answer that for me. In this case, I might not just receive one answer, I might gather answers from different walks of people or from my field, that would be a wonderful thing for me! I like to hear from different people, and Twitterchat just provides this opportunity for me. I think it would help me a lot in future and I definitely would continue to use it!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that it serves as a useful networking tool for you.

    ReplyDelete