Monday, September 23, 2013

Diggo VS Scoop. it

Diigo and Scoop. it are tools that we can use on any devices. They are very convenient and easy to use for everybody. 

These two advanced tools provide users with abundant of information that they can share on they homepage. Users can followed each other and search for information by type in multiple tags or key words on both Diigo and Scoop. it. This is a great way to share information and thoughts.

Despite their similarities, Diigo and Scoop.it share some differences. For example, if you use Diigo, you can highlight texts and save for later that you want to share with others, but Scoop. it does not embrace this feature. Scoop. it, on the other hand, owns some wonderful features that Diigo does not have. First of all, users can comment on other's scoop or topic and share thoughts with each other. It also allow users to copy and paste original article to appear in their comments, however, Diigo can not. Secondly, Scoop. it offers suggestions on the topic that you are searching and you can find different sources to related topic. This feature surprises me in my first try to add scoop to my topic. You can find topic by Google blog, Youtube, Google news, twitters...Anyway, you would find one source that interests you.

If I have to choose from these two tools, I think I might continue to use Scoop. it because of its power features and plenty of information that I can easily find. I do not mean I would dump Diigo, I Like Diigo as well, because it just like a library, and it's user-friendly. This is a hard question for me because I want to keep these two tools for my future use.

1 comment:

  1. You can keep adding to both tools for a while and see over time which one you really want to continue with or you may decide to use each one for a different purpose.

    ReplyDelete